Sunday, October 28, 2012

Additional Blog - mindfulpain.blogspot.com

I have decided to start an additional blog called Mindful Pain. I really want to keep this blog with a clear message of recovery.  I have been so blessed in recovery by living the steps in my daily life.  I have freedom from active addiction and am able to maintain a life in recovery from codependency.  I love to write about all things codependency and addiction so I am keeping this blog as a separate entity.  I also wanted to share on my journey with chronic pain and fibromyalgia but that will muddle the message I want to deliver here...so my additional blog is mindfulpain.blogspot.com I named it that because I use mindfulness in all parts of my life.  It has become particularly helpful where pain is concerned...and so a new blog is born.  Bonnie J

4 comments:

  1. Great Post! Thank you for sharing this useful information. By daily mindfulness practice , we ensure you have a stress-free life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative content, Best Mindful Guides teaching center offers the most effective awakening transformation programs & courses. Our course includes mindfulness based stress reduction exercises for teens, adults, kids and groups. Call today!
    anxiety mindfulness meditation

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog seems to share interesting tips eco conscious lifestyle . I like this information as I was searching for such information from a long time. Maybe I will share with facebook group friends about this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog, it's a really wonderful article, keep sharing such blogs.
    mindfulness exercises for groups

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I welcome comments as it is a way for me to learn and grow. Thanks for keeping the comments 'PG' as this is a public site. Blessings and Love <3 Bonnie